Maria | Headband AW15/16


Here it is - a new collection for Autumn and Winter.

It took a while to figere it all out, find the right stitch, the right fiber and so on... but I'm so glad everyhting worked out in the end.

Headbands to keep your ears warm when the first cold strikes us. I feel Autumn already in the air and the leaves are already changing here and there. Hand knit and hand worked with pure lambswool in a delicate lace pattern.

Named after one of my grandmothers. The woman who gave me my love for knitting. Both love to make knits to take care of us in Autumn and Winter. A tradition that I like to give to you!

Availability is always very limited since I only knit with the best fiber I can get my greedy yarn hands on.

Find them online in both the shop and Etsy.



◑ ◡ ◑

Comments

  1. So beautiful! I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gisteren ontvangen en ik ben er zo blij mee... en straks zeker als ik weer veel op de fiets zit... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!